Friday, August 18, 2017
Enter your email address below to sign up for our mailing list.
Extreme Networks Specialist (ENS)
The Extreme Networks Specialist (ENS) certification represents a solid foundation of networking skills for individuals responsible for advanced configuring, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Extreme Networks products. The pre-requisite for this certification is completion of the ENA certification level.
ENS certified skills include:
· Configure Extreme Networks advanced redundancy features.
· Configure Extreme Networks advanced multicast routing features.
· Configure Extreme Networks switches in complex routing environments.
· Configure Extreme Networks switches advanced security features.
· Configure Extreme Networks switches traffic engineering features.
· Troubleshoot Extreme Networks switches for layer 2 and layer 3 networking problems.
ENS certification is valid for 2 years.
ENS Certification Preparation
First, complete your ENA certification. Then, to prepare for the ENS Exam, attend the following courses:
Taking the ENS Exam
Service Pointe is an Authorized Extreme Networks Test Center and is certified to deliver the ENS Certification Exam at any of our US locations. If you do not want to travel, you may also take the Exam through our Virtual Classroom. Please call (407-478-2191) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or test dates.
The ENS exam is a 4-hour hands-on exam guided by a Certified Service Pointe Instructor. The exam is composed of four parts. One part consists of multiple choice questions. The other three parts consist of hands-on practical exams. Candidates must achieve a score of 75% to be certified.
Successful candidates receive an ENS certificate with a unique certification number immediately upon passing the exam.
Bypass Level 1 TAC with ENS Certification
ENS certified customers with a valid service contract have direct access to Level 2 Technical Assistance. They are able to bypass Level 1 TAC.